Bernadette John #efactor2013 So pleased to be attending such an energizing and inspirational event.
During the day, many of London’s FE, HE and Skills providers will share innovative best practice.
- Barking and Dagenham College – “The netbook is dead, long live the netbook!
- Barnet and Southgate College – “Using Animations and Avatars to bring the fun and motivation back into teaching”
- Bromley College – “Engaging with Augmented Reality”
- City Lit – “Creative use of technology in delivery of Initial Teacher Education”
- City of Westminster College – “What do use your Smart phone for?”
- City of Westminster College – “Supported experiments – podcasting and flipped classroom models”
- College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London – “Deployment of Assessment Manager/Tracker in Moodle across the whole college”
- Consortium: Adult Education College Bexley, Croydon Adult Learning & Training (CALAT), Morley College, NALS Newham, Working Men’s College
- Croydon College – “Mobile Moodle”
- Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College with Waltham Forest College – “e-stimulation: a legal high”
- Ealing, Hammersmith and West London College – “Motivation and Technology”
- JGA Group – “e-Learning for work-based learning providers”
- King’s College London – “Digital professionalism”
- Newham College of Further Education – “Developing On-Line Learning with Built In Assessment”
- NEWVIC – “Mobile learning: a motivator for students and teachers”
- NEWVIC – “Student e-Ambassadors: motivating staff and students”
- Stanmore College – “Crafting a more personalised learning environment (PLE) – within the VLE and enhancing teachers’ tools”
- West Thames College – “The next steps: supporting progression”
- West Thames College “Using e-portfolios for inspiration and assessment” and “Virtual Hair and Beauty – supporting employability: students as content producers”
- Woodhouse College – “iPads, education and the Information Age”