See what delegates thought of their participation in e-Factor 2013
(names removed to spare blushes)
- “Just wanted to say my staff came back buzzing! they loved the day (and the lunch) your team truly inspired them.”
- “Thanks to you and your team for making the eAmbassadors feel so welcome. They had a great time and are still smiling and sharing their stories.”
- “It was a pleasure to be there. I learnt a lot from all the presentations and also from the exhibitors.“
- “It felt like the best organised event I’ve been to in a long time and a really positive note on which to end the year.“
- “Some really excellent and practical ideas were presented Seeing how interactive IT is being used in FE – seeing what HE will have to do to prepared for all these IT literature students!”
- “It exceeded my expectations. I have many things I would like to discuss with my manager to advance.”
- “Thank you for hosting a lovely event.”
- “As always,it was a really interesting day with some inspirational presentations Excellent sessions, really informative and well planned. Whole event was very well organised.”
- “Bitesize format- worked well. More than met expectations, a real learning experience.”
- “Actually it surpassed my expectations. It was my first visit. I will never miss this conference again.”
- “I’d just like to take this opportunity to say what a great job you did on Thursday.”
- “Exciting, innovative and yes motivational. It has generated so much to follow up. Great organisation by JISC.”
- “I liked the enthusiasm of all the participants; the fact that everyone was made to feel valued.“
- “Sessions presented by people who had tried and tested what they were presented.”
- “As always the event is a great way to see whats going on in the sector.”
- “E-teaching, digital professionalism, flipped classroom, ipads & education. All excellent. Very well done to the speakers and organisers.”
- “Some very good suppliers attended. Good conversations had.”
- “As a curriculum manager – it helped expand my understanding of what is now available.”
- “Superb! You can’t afford to miss it if you work in education – with real solutions and innovations, very focussed to the learners and their journey, great for teachers, etrainers, e-management. Creative solutions and thought provoking ideas that can be delivered in very practical, manageable and adaptable ways.“
What was said on Twitter about #efactor2013:
Aj: Well done everyone at #efactor2013 some great presentations. A special well done to #newhamcollege for flip learning and e assessment.
We’ll be presenting at 2.50pm on Animations and Avatars #efactor2013 Come along to our workshop. @RSCLondon @Jisc tinyurl.com/qjxaryd
angela rideau: West Thames College, great developments with progression, research skills and employability. We must catch up in this. #efactor2013
Bernadette John: Super program! efactor2013.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/progra…
Bernadette John: So pleased to be attending such an energizing and inspirational event #efactor2013
brendan: RT @Collabco: Keep your students on track and motivated with #myday #efactor2013
brendan: @Collabco have a great #efactor2013 #myday event!
Rona: I wanna win the Raffle! #efactor2013
Rona: #Efactor2013 Augmented Reality for education. Wanna have a go
Rona: #efactor2013 #efactor2013 brilliant “ipads and education” presentation
Clarissa Harrington: According to #efactor2013 we are in a building used in two batman movies!!
Clarissa Harrington: RT @rosemary20: CWC testing us with Socrative more #efactor2013 fun and it’s mobile http://t.co/i2wcPV0zN5
Clarissa Harrington: Really interesting stuff so far at #efactor2013 – How to write up my excitement in report form?!
Clarissa Harrington: RT @pj2000: #eFactor2013 “don’t take my iPad away from me, i couldn’t teach without it now ” said a teacher from Woodhouse College
Clarissa Harrington: Fantastic presentation from Barnet Southgate on avatars and animations to motivate learners! Really funny and interesting! #Efactor2013
Collabco: Busy week again this week. Looking forward to the @RSCLondon #eFactor2013 event where we will be showing #Myday. #1 for student experience.
Collabco: Keep your students on track and motivated with #myday #efactor2013
Collabco: Busy stand at #efactor2013. http://t.co/jfAXirerZX
Dan Bartlett: I am genuinely excited by the potential of the next talk! #efactor2013
Dan Bartlett: Masses of potential for AR. The fact the Aurasma allow free use of their tech brilliant. #efactor2013
Dan Bartlett: Great for the learners, but sounds backbreaking to implement seamlessly. #efactor2013
Dan Bartlett: Great stuff from JGA, a really proactive approach to WBL support.#efactor2013
Dan Bartlett: Great presentation on ipad integration! DfE need to realise this isn’t a possible future, its the present. #efactor2013
E Teacher: RT @HX7: Went through our joint presentation @RSCLondon #eFactor2013 (thurs) this morn via google hangout screenshare. Worked a treat @etea…
mike morris: looking forward to the London JISC RSC efactor conference tomorrow bit.ly/11HCtFA come to the Microsoft/Collabco stand to say hello
John Jackson: RT @Planet_PC: We’re with @Planetestream today at #efactor2013 ! Make sure you pop along and see our demonstrations!http://t.co/FtcX1nUsXL
Jisc: RT @timekord: If you are going to @Jisc #efactor2013 why not pop into my session “The Psychology of Motivation” goo.gl/W9lcS
JISC Advance: RT @ulcc: If you’re attending the #eFactor2013 event today, make sure you pop over to the ULCC stand and say hello.
JISC Advance: RT @shrifootring: Inspiring session on use of iPads followed by another on use of netbooks has everyone buzzing here at #efactor2013
Janet Maria Gordon: I’d like to learn Maths at @WoodhouseCol. Inspiring use of iPads for teaching, especially with @teamdoceri #efactor2013
Kajal Kavia: At #efactor2013 today listening to colleges on their advances in the use of technology to encourage learner motivation
Russell Morriss: If you’re at #efactor2013 today come and visit us at our stand to find out how we can help with all your e-learning needs
Leonie: What is the advantage of augmented reality over QR codes? #efactor2013
Leonie: #efactor2013 RT @eLearningTechie : Aurasma makes it easier to daisy-chain/layer various different links and interactions (cont.)
Leonie: Very interesting talk on digital professionalism from @Bea_John at #efactor2013 More at slideshare.net/Bea_john
Philip Butler: @efactor2013 great prez on employability skills from #newhamcollege
Philip Butler: #efactor2013 nice AR prez from #bromleycollege & Barry Spencer
Philip Butler: #efactor2013 another interesting ppt from #westthames on learning packs for employability
Philip Butler: #efactor2013 excellent ppt on Mobile Moodle from #croydoncollege
Philip Butler: #efactor2013 “key is consultation withe students and staff” #CoHENEL
Philip Butler: Great to see students presenting at #efactor2013, rather than the usual ‘us talking about students’
Neil Siveter: #efactor2013 great initial presentation from Newham. Excellent idea.
Nigel Ecclesfield: @efactor2013 Resources and news from Jisc FE and Skills Programme here bit.ly/12MNFTf Stop Press resources now loaded on Jorum
Nigel Ecclesfield: @efactor2013 winning Maths App coming through NIACE in September, preview hereyoutube.com/watch?v=WCn9G8…
Paul Jenner: Sunny morning in London. Looking forward to some interesting talks on Augmented Reality, Flipped classrooms & mobile learning #efactor2013
Penny Langford: #eFactor2013. Listening to some nice practical examples of things that can be done when you equip a teacher with an iPad.
Penny Langford: #eFactor2013. Listening to Barking and Dagenham College’s use of netbooks
Penny Langford: #eFactor2013 some lovely examples from ehwlc of connected learning
Rachel Chavez: Planning my day at this year’s @RSCLondon #eFactor2013 – so many things to see!
Rachel Chavez: Newham College of FE using podcasts to help enforce learning of employability skills outside the classroom #efactor2013
Rachel Chavez: Really good follow up chat with Julia from West Thames College who also happens to work with a past colleague of mine! #efactor2013
Rachel Chavez: Search YouTube for Marketing concepts in two minutes by dogangoko for the video JGA showed #efactor2013
Rachel Chavez: Had a good lunch. Nlooking forward to hearing about King’s College’s online training programme on digital professionalism #efactor2013
Rachel Chavez: “The best app you can invent is one that locks you out of social media when you’re drunk.” Bernadette John from King’s College #efactor2013
Raffaele Di Meo: @Socrative showcase from City of Westminster College at #efactor2013 was brilliant! Great way to engage learners in the classroom! Loved it
Rosemary Leadley: Augmented reality from @SkipperAbel presented to #efactor2013 like magic!
Rosemary Leadley: Did I say presenters at #efactor2013 will receive an @openbadge ? If WordPress cooperates…
Rosemary Leadley: @eLearningTechie great thanks! Few little issues with wpbadger – nice plugin tho. #efactor2013 #Twitterhelp
Rosemary Leadley: John Ewens saying Sugatra Mitra working on Learning Futures at B and D College #efactor2013 http://t.co/Km94c67PK1
RSC London: RT @certedpgce: Spot the shiny bloke doing a tommy Cooper. yup, that’s me. efactor2013.wordpress.com/#jp-carousel-8…
Shaheer Kardashian: #efactor2013 Hey!! E-ambassadors from NewVIc
Shaheer Kardashian: #efactor2013 The avatar presentation was amazing
Shri Footring: #efactor2013 Wendy and Janet talking about the use I’d eILPs. In ACL. efactor2013.wordpress.com/showcases/cons…
Shri Footring: #efactor2013 Great to see Martin and Lawrence from JGA associates presenting here today.
Steven Hedges: Enjoying #efactor2013 some really good stuff coming out of it. Mobile moodle. Nice
Steven Hedges: Tracking systems in moodle at #efactor2013 looking useful. Could be a good flexible system. Worth looking into.
Steven Hedges: #efactor2013 lunch done, back for digital professionalism. Bring it on
تامانا: E Ambassadors let’s do this, got an hour till we’re up #efactor2013
Liz Procter: Inspiring examples of mobile learning from newham 6th form college #efactor2013
XtLearn: Here’s a couple of the collections you’ve been looking at today at #efactor2013
xtlearn.net/L/770/20/M/ and xtlearn.net/L/508/12/L/