MyKnowledgeMap demonstrated ReallyManaging Assessment, a web and mobile tool which enables you to author, publish and manage simple tests to rich assessments on any device, online and offline, delivering proven results in challenging environments.
• Receive and respond to the assessments we’re demonstrating, live and on your own smartphone and tablet, giving you a taste of the student experience
• Showcase innovative approaches to assessing competence and knowledge in work-based and practice-based environments, with examples from medical education, health and social care courses, employability skills development awards, development of research skills in the field and more which are only possible using offline mobile technology
• Show you how universities have used the tools to improve student survey results for assessment and feedback
• Provide a display of powerful reports, showing how quality analytics and reporting combined with well-designed assessments can support improvements to teaching and learning
MyKnowledgeMap is one of the UK’s leading e-assessment software and solution specialists, offering fantastic quality systems with numerous awards to our (and our customers’) credit.
Whatever area of education you work in, we know how to work with you to ensure you get the right product delivered or system built for your needs – because we’ve been doing exactly that since we started in 2000, with a mission to be a “trusted provider of the best customer and user experience in learning technology for improvement of skills and knowledge.”
Our products include:
• ReallyManaging® Assessment, which enables you to author, publish and manage simple tests to rich assessments on any device, online and offline, delivering proven results in challenging environments
• ReallyManaging ® Capability, a 360, skills and talent management system which helps organisations prioritise and target required skills and competence development for individuals and teams; supporting workforce resource planning.